INP 25.0% 0.3¢ incentiapay limited

INP is finished, page-27

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I think if you bought at 23cps and sold lower you really only held for a month or so. Understandably, you want to buy cheaper than you sold. why would you not?

Accounting issue discovered in early June was disappointing but was unrelated to the fy19 downgrade, which refers to $4m to be invested and expensed in more sales people ex Bartercard and IT integration.

management can and should do a better job communicating with investors as that is not the CEO's major strength, put politely.

If I were them, I would take the $2m fro Bartercard plus another $1m and buy the shares back from STC whose mngt would love to get the cash and keep running the shell for longer.

Comparing Gruden standalone results with INP is not relevant, as Gruden had software but no content. Entertainment has content but lacked more software power so 1+1 should equal a lot more than 2. Right now the stock is priced to failure anyway (1+1=0)

Business shape has improved materially but a lot has been caught up with legacy issues and poor communicaton.

management should also make sure investors understand its cash cycle as it bottoms at the end of 1H and peaks at the end of FY. That means cash will be lower at end of Dec before working capital reversing in the new year. Any investor who has done their homework knows that but many of those playing the value trading game dont.

communication is easily addressed by getting a descent IR firm to help. Hope the Board has realised that which is pretty obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.732M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $30 10.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030385 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.