ARF 1.36% $3.74 arena reit.

It is going to be interesting. Looking at the recent financial...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It is going to be interesting. Looking at the recent financial report, ARF increased its profit margin due to rising rental rates over the last year. It has reasonably low debt levels and they are hedged at interest rates of 1.68% for 4 years so no problem for time being that I see in spite of the falling share price. I've invested at around $2.40 when COVID smashed it down, so I'm well ahead and not worried. Perhaps there could be new opportunity to invest at a low price when current momentum changes again. IMO, the steady dividend income remains quite attractive. Banks are so slow to pass on higher rates on cash deposits so where else can we invest?

I expect property valuations would be significantly affected but this should be well covered by rental increases longer term. I do not expect problems while governments are supporting childcare which appears important ATM. Enquiry is mostly about the inadequate subsidies. How can they make sure it remains affordable given the pressures families are facing due to inflation and raising interest rates to the extent their remains incentive for both parents to have jobs. Current funding modes have to ensure to support promised childcare in order to avoid political reprisals, so I intend to just relax and wait and see how they figure that out. I am interested if any other posters have a different opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.74
Change
0.050(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.76 $3.65 $5.816M 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3252 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 2674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.74
  Change
0.050 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.66 $3.76 $3.66 160699
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.