FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

inquiry into market manipulation, page-8

1. 331 Posts.
    Anomaly, Make your submission. The departure of the first geo had nothing to do with the West Whundo catastrophe. He was responsible for exploration. That was all to do with metallurgy. The mine and mill guys put it in the tailings dam. I think the first geo was disgusted at how fast the board pushed the project to mine when the metallurgy was still hanging out there. 2 years to find. 3 months to put in the tailings dam. I suppose there is nothing like seeing good work turned into nothing.
    But I do agree that the market should have been informed of how the project was developing. (View resources springs to mind at the moment). The board and the operations still have not been held to account for this. Swept under the carpet.
    I have been holding this stock longer than I care to remember. I remember looking at a nice boat, only to get home and find that the dinghy was going to financially stretch me.
    But I hope that things pan out. They have been spending long enough at it.
    With Fe ore going through the roof, possibly Mt Oscar could give the company the extra $400 million to the market cap we are looking for. Because the Nickel seems to be hard work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.