UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Inquiry

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I've just noticed UNS after seeing Vale to Yokka who must have been a hard act to follow judging by all the comments about his personal integrity on HC. Good to see so many HC contributors stopping to comment about such a gentleman.

I' m reading some posts which are confusing me when i see the UNS @ 66.5 cents yet others are discussing the Naz price of $3.27. Which company is it they discussing and what is the relevence to each other if anyone can assist witha simple explanation but i must say ive never heard that drs gave patients injections in eyes, so its a new learning curve for me learning about RHT & IPD which seem to be in same space as UNS. Can anyone explain why Yokka thought this stock was worth buying into?

I'm not attempting to cross sell my other holdings but merely explain I'm already in the sector and looking around for other opportunities in same space and UNS might be it but I've got lots more research to do unless i get in as a punt which it would be if i knew very little about it and the market share it could gain and profitability which would follow.

Seems to me that at some stage some of our Aussie companies in the medical equipment & supplies sector will need to merge their operations? all comments welcomed. Cheers & Happy New Year from Melbourne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.