UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Inquiry, page-40

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Naked Shorting permitted by the regulators in USA is nothing short of corruption on a grand scale imo. Its akin to gaining a financial advantage by deception except in USA it is has been made legal by regulators yes is immoral but then is not the QE of pumping $billions every month into markets immoral to save a failing nation and the world from going under too? Delaying the inevitable thank god & saving our own skins but wont help the Greeks much by reneging on paying back their borrowings which supported their great lifestyle for so long eh?

Imo all govts are immoral but supported by greedy voters who vote their mob in to do all the financially illegal & immoral acts individuals are not permitted to do under laws for citizens but laws for nations is like an excape value for greedy mass voters who continue to want things without working for them.

Sorrry for diverging into politics but imo politics affect share prices and back to Uns i'm a little confused as to when they likely to become profitable or established enough to lead to good potential revenues. I been looking at other biotechs and its getting confusing to say least lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.