UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

After the GFC they changed some other rules Penny stocks can't...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    After the GFC they changed some other rules
    Penny stocks can't be shorted, and UNIS can because it has been declared a going concern by the auditors.
    Shorting can only continue after an Uptick in the SP and that is why we see it go green at Nasdaq session start.
    In the US day trading is big time with IMO and they use rumour and charts to invest.
    Charts can be manipulated and UNIS SP under complete manipulation and so the IMO can be lured into a false position and they are the ones that are at risk.
    I read an article by The Street, when he engaged in shorting and he said never again. Real white knuckle gambling because of the potential for unlimited losses.
    The big end of town can trade using super fast computers and they also rely on the sell and I imagine buy setting on other traders computers and I believe that is why you often see a large order placed way below or above current SP.
    If you have a buyer with a large buy order set just below the current SP then you really can't force a sell off because you have a buyer waiting and it doesn't take that much money as the top instit portfolio is only value at say $10 mil and so it is peanuts for anyone with money to buy them all especially at a reduced discounted price.
    The Bank of Montreal has been quietly accumulating and I would not be surprised if Sanofi wouldn't buy in such a situation, as they have bought into a pharma that they have a drug partnership with and they signed a revised contract to gain a board seat if they lift their stake in the pharma to 20%.
    Sanofi / UNIS agreement for wearable injectors enable them to resell their exclusive products to 3rd parties and so anyone that buys exclusivity may have the oppurtunity to off set their costs by reselling at a mark up
    Interesting days ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.