AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

inquiry, page-4

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Ignore mackrel-12 - you are right - all shares have 'enquiry' via Commsec (well the yank version anyway "inquiry".)
    I would have taken his post as a joke - had he not included the byline "no joke", which is not his standard.

I believe this stock is a stand out amongst those that are suffering currently due to DJIA, world flucuations etc. It has the ability to buck the trend. The next 1/4rly will show some real clarity as to its current position, if they haven't turned income positive, the report should explain why!.
    However unless they are investing aggressively in R&D or dealing with the Gov't (standard invoice rec'd after service, then + 28 days for payment), or their margins are up to shit, then it should be a good report.
    Trade it, up until then - as the Day Traders's will have to disappear and feed elsewhere once these results come in. It seems to operating on a string atm and hence is an easy target for day traders.

Geez - Shame ZYL didn't have a camera on OSAMA's latest speech - we could have pinpointed his exact postion to the yanks and settled this mess!!!

Cheers holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $107.7K 5.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 4505049 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1360769 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.