INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

INR chart thread, page-334

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    IMO even a partial announcement regarding offtake is on the cards this QTR.

I think we would all rather see a MoU offtake than nothing at all until BLM make a decision in 2022. It would be a confidence booster to shareholders and help support the current share price at the very least IMO. At the moment what best describes INR is "the silence is deafening". In todays share market no news definitely isnt good news as lack of communication with shareholders shows a lack of energy and confidence.

Management timeline shows offtake and partnering in current quarter which I remind all that has already been pushed back from Q1 2021. If they don't have any news on this front it looks bad. It would also be a second ball drop of the timeline which has then been pushed back a second time and that doesnt look good, not good at all....

On top of the above management do not have a considerable amount of cash. At best we have 6 months worth from here if we are conservative as a large part of the cap raise went towards engineering _preplanning.

Beggars cant be choosers if they are getting low on funds moving forward. They should be using data out of China to support potential price surges in coming months to get a deal done.
    Last edited by Kevo88: 20/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.