INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

Yeah I can't disagree with any of that really Kevo.If the...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Yeah I can't disagree with any of that really Kevo.

If the DONELLY and the CBD had their way the plant would never have had so much science representing its future.
    If the CBD had its way years ago, the world would never discover that the plant can survive in a multitude of microclimates, soil types and terrains.

If hellbent Donnelly had his way outright, the plant would now have a much greater chance if extinction.
    I'm not sure that any official said that they are dragging the court case out, however if that was the outcome, the plan of attack for the preservatiin this plant would be better quality and of a higher scientific standard than one dude in CBD counting the plants and saying that ain't enough leave it be.

Sorry Pat, this situation requires more than a wannabe hero's tantrum. It requires a scientific plan and preservation schedules with rigid requirements in place to fulfill its sensitive needs - and you never once communicated what they may be because you couldn't and didn't discover how.
    We are finding out how.

Doesn't he get that
    the CBD and INR have the same motive, even if INR also wants to mine, the motive to make the plant safe comes first. Do your research Pat, there are resources here to help you, people to put up fences for you, people to dig and plant for you, people to propagate, people to secure the area, resources, resources, resources - all to save the plant the AND Planet.
    You are not alone in Mars so stop pretending to be a martyr for future generations.
    On the contrary ou're impeding the plants and planets survival. Straight up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.