INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

INR chart thread, page-347

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    The court documentation trail showed various requests for extension of time from BLM et al. while CBD aimed to have the case thrown out of court.

The biggest questions I have for Patrick and CBD are:

• Exactly who will fund Tiehms buckwheat preservation if Ioneer mine doesnt go ahead?
    • Will the funding include fences, cameras and on ground staff? (similar to protection mechanisms that would be in place if a mine was at the site).
    • Why has the CBD only choosen to pursuit this listing since INR formerly GSC began test drilling?
    • Why has the CBD taken 30 years to follow this up and only now at a mining companies detriment are they prepared to spend in quote "years in court to fight this" citations provided:
    07/22/202085 FR 44265 44267Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; 90-Day Findings for Two Species
    109/30/199358 FR 51144 51190ETWP; Review of Plant Taxa for Listing as Endangered or Threatened Species
    202/21/199055 FR 6184 6229ETWP; Review of Plant Taxa for Listing as Endangered or Threatened Species; Notice of Review; 55 FR 6184 6229

• Apart from INR et als conservation plan what plan has the CBD came up with to ensure the plants survival?
    • Also can CBD shed light on why the plant was even listed for a reviewed 30 years ago and still exists today, usually something that is reviewed as having the potential for being endangered of extinction requires human intervention to stop it - here we are 30 years on with the plant still in existence.
    • Why does the CBD and its members, employees and other staff keep pushing the "Humans did it" agenda without any scientific facts backing such claim and in particular why do they push this agenda toward Ioneer regarding the FWS findings of rodent attack? (I make this statement with FWS founded facts based on DNA evidence & droppings found at the site.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.