INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

INR chart thread, page-349

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Cat Mac They already were listed as a defendant and intervenor. Think they even brought there own lawyers.

Its very favourable that Ioneer is working with FWS and BLM as they determine the fate of the mine. If Ioneer wasnt working with them on a conservation plan I amagine there would be no wiggle room.

CENTER FOR BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY v. HAALAND

Case No. 2:20-cv-01812-JCM-NJK.

CENTER FOR BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY, Plaintiff, v. HAALAND, ET AL, Defendants, and IONEER USA CORPORATION, Defendant-Intervenor.

United States District Court, D. Nevada.

May 10, 2021.

Attorney(s) appearing for the Case

CHRISTOPHER CHIOU , Acting United States Attorney, SKYLER H. PEARSON , Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Attorney's Office Las Vegas, NV, JEAN E. WILLIAMS , Acting Assistant Attorney General, SETH M. BARSKY , Chief, MEREDITH L. FLAX , Assistant Chief, ANTHONY D. ORTIZ , Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice Environment & Natural Resources Division Wildlife & Marine Resources Section Attorneys for Federal Defendants.

Allison N. Melton , (pro hac vice) Center for Biological Diversity, Crested Butte, CO, Attorney for Plaintiff; additional Plaintiff counsel on signature page of related motion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.