INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Source:Rare Plant Could Impact Proposed Lithium Mine - KTVN...

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1159
    Source:
    Rare Plant Could Impact Proposed Lithium Mine - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will present its findings whether the plant warrants a listing on the Endangered Species Act on May 31. It will make its final decision in September. Calaway hopes it is not listed but that the mine and the plant can coexist.

Per Pollywoffles post on 18th May:

• FWS noted in court documents that the species is not at risk or under threat from
    activities being conducted by ioneer
    • FWS concluded that there is no emergency posing a significant risk to the well-being of
    the Tiehm's buckwheat
    • FWS noted it has thoroughly investigated the plant loss event last September and has
    concluded that it was likely due to rodents, not to human destruction
    • FWS noted that listing decisions are based solely on the best scientific and commercial
    data available

I anticipate that listing wont be warranted on the back of the above and the additional time we have had a week or so to finalise a conservation plan to help cement the above. But even if I am wrong management have said a listing wont stop the mine rollout though.

Last edited by Kevo88: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.