INR 8.33% 13.0¢ ioneer ltd

It's unhelpful when certain posters make detailed efforts to...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    It's unhelpful when certain posters make detailed efforts to misinform others about the progress being made with this mine.

Readers should listen to Kevo88's recent posts and anybody else who is actually and factually quoting official statements and company releases, especially the scientific study and plan that has been semi-completed and is underway for the co-existence of the mine and the plant.

There is clearly a very underhanded deniability campaign being spun to confuse followers of the Thiems buckwheat case (mental health issue at play?).
    Its coming from sources that wish to rewind history and make INR readers think that no progress has been made and that no agreements have been made, that have allowed this mines approval process to move forward.
    Don't be fooled by them.
    Just read Kevo88 and the current court minutes, as well as the official company announcements.

As said already, the rest is just noise and an attempt to masquerade that INRs known progress is unknown.

A post that is detailed but which has no official reference, such as a quote or link to an official court finding or company announcement, should always be scrutinised and sometimes ignored outright.

Also, this is the Chart Thread for INR. This is the go to place for technical analysis, not fundamental analysis.
    Last edited by aysxtrader: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $303.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $93.97K 746.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 450634 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1050153 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.