INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

That answer depends on the fundamental analysis the company...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    That answer depends on the fundamental analysis the company presents during the remainder of thIs year.
    If all fundamentals point towards us continually reaching new milestones (meaningful milestones toward achieving production) the share price should just continue to grow.
    And Elliot wave patterns confidently forecast that if two major spikes have come there is a third due as well - at least. It’s not that simple so the best you look it up for yourself.
    And with all peaks there are retraces during quiet periods (company ann’s and the waiting game) which is when we experience things like cups with handles patterns.
    Such a pattern occurs when people buy the dips based on confidence - **Not just the fact that there’s a dip.

Generally speaking with a company like this (major player potential) it’s all very, very good until it’s not.

But right now it is all good!
    So ultimately it’s a long-term plan for me to hold because once production takes place I expect we will never, ever see this kind of share price again.
    im talking several dollars eventually if things go to plan.

On the side I’m expecting that whilst the share price is climbing so well we are in a prime position to launch an IPO in the US as well as striking a major deal or two.
    I hope we have heard more about these by the end of August or early Sept.
    That’s just my personal thinking.

Hopefully I’ve offered you more to consider, beyond the Q off “what happens after we hit the 60s?”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $224.8K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 991309 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.