INR 6.25% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

no wukkas mate, I appreciate your ignorance of the fact that I...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    no wukkas mate,
    I appreciate your ignorance of the fact that I answered a question that asked me to predict something (which I didn’t do and I instead highlighted the importance of if and when scenarios) and the evidence that you’ve never followed my historical chart accompanied technical analysis.
    technical analysis is merely a note book of what has happened and most people expect more from technical analysis than that, due to misunderstandings- perhaps that includes you.

When discussing the Elliot wave pattern, you might want to give it a go and try to describe it (after you’ve tried and tested it for a few decades) then you’ll accept a certain structure that it has, that I ‘thought’ I was trying to explain to someone in layman terms. Maybe I was baited or maybe this is all about you and your way.

So you call what I posted an attempt t technical analysis hey?
    No wonder you don’t like T/A LOL.
    You didn’t even label it correctly.
    If you want go back and appraise my actual technical analysis look back over the last few years of my chart accompanied posts and belittle them all you like.
    Critique the life out of them and correct as you dare to go out on your own limb, bravely.
    and do it on equal terms, rather than with snarky selfishness.
    Well see who the goose is then.
    Yet if you want to have a snipe and get snarky based on some language (not technical analysis itself) then go for your life - we all need some humour as well as an outlet for our home frustrations in life. I get that.
    You continue to do you, and continue ur to do me how’s that sound snarks?
    Confusing technical analysis with an explanation is quite the joke - on you.
    stay comfy in your skin man, you deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $507.6K 3.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 476823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.