INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Soooo.......you don’t realize that a company Presentations IS a...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Soooo.......you don’t realize that a company Presentations IS a self-projected, shareholder aimed fundamental analysis of what it wishes to convince it’s shareholders to focus about??
    ok I’ll break it down for you and help you find your bearings.

A company presentation reveals to shareholders it’s self-appraisal of how it has overcome hurdles, threats, weaknesses and capitalized on opportunities, strengths, geopolitics, economic climates, commodity climates, accounts + progress updates & expectations, as well as internal audits of their position, their relationships and other fundamentally importance’s factors.
    It knows a tiny thing or two about stuff that we don’t.
    These are fundamental aspects that only the company can possibly appraise, prior to us receiving it in presentations and coming announcements, which it puts its own slant on.

You're a smidgeon lost here man.

We can also do personal F/A of the company fundamentals post-receipt if it’s own F/A.
    At this point in time, with several pivotal factors at play can only be fed elements of F/A via announcements - the waiting game.
    At such times we don’t have a lot more to go by so a combination of T/A and F/A suits some of us.
    Others don’t like to rely purely on a companies self-appraisal so we do our own, to eliminate fundamental biases.

I hope I’ve explained that in layman terms sufficient to your level of understanding of my approach and presence on this forum.
    If not, I hope you’ve already set sail because we don’t need personal jibes or viewless comments that only aim to make others feel uncomfortable
    (great sport there snarks).

Re: the IPO in US, you know very well that my point was about price-related-timing opportunities ( in the interests of retaining and maximizing shareholder value), rather than the brainwave that we should IPO.

Bill places people on ignore rather than derailing threads.
    Be like Bill.

Adios amigo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $268.8K 1.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 1380057 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 817168 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.