INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

We are trading in a very clear and easy to follow trading...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    We are trading in a very clear and easy to follow trading channel right now.

Observe the continued pull for Higher Lows and the continual push for Higher Highs.
    This not only indicative of bullish positive cash injected volume and demand for the share, but also the market is trying to determine a new high (day for day) as it pushes and pulls the price directly in line with the established trading channel.

Opportunity is like a Moon that has a gravitational effect on the Earth (a share).
    Consider that the trading channel is actually a High tide and Low tide mark on the beach.
    In our case:
    - The high tide (high demand for the share) is pushing the price up right alongside the top of the price channel and the fuller the moon is becoming, the higher that high tide line gets to.
    - The low tide is pulling the low price mark up right alongside the low tide of the price channel.
    The fuller the moon (opportunity) the higher the low tide.

The highs are going up and the lows are coming up.
    Slowly too thank you, not too fast that it’s suspicious or attractive to a speeding ticket.

I believe this steadily growing price channel is anticipation (I assume like other so) but I don’t believe that large institutions that are involved are factoring in any positivity as yet, because that would equal heavy investment and it would risky. I think that’s to come soon, but not too soon from a risk aversion POV.
    To me that indicates a lot of room to move for the next positive announcement.

If the tangent of our growth channel was steep I’d be worried but it’s nice and healthy given its average angle (it’s ma + average volume).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $224.8K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 991309 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.