INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

kevo, chat, then chart.”iONEER appreciates the dedicated efforts...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    kevo, chat, then chart.

”iONEER appreciates the dedicated efforts of FWS and BLM to date and we continue to work with all parties to develop a comprehensive plan to protect and uplift the Tiehm’s buckwheat species. Those efforts have included years of study by academic and buckwheat experts, as well as the development of a Tiehm’s Buckwheat Protection Plan as part of the Mine Plan of Operations submitted to the BLM.

*** In the first quarter of 2021, ioneer’s highly skilled and experienced team, in coordination with FWS and BLM, commenced development of a Candidate Conservation Agreement (CCA), aimed at developing and implementing conservation actions.
    We are confident that these efforts provide the best opportunity for Tiehm’s buckwheat to survive and thrive given climate change and other natural threats including herbivory”.

between the lines

Kevo , from above, as I understood it, we are already party to the CCA, along with FWS, the decision makers for the future of Tiehms care needs.
    I thought that the strategy here was common knowledge.
    It was a game changer for us, to be working with the FWS on this.

I’m excited for the coming outcome because I am already convinced that regardless of the words used in the plant’s listing, we should still able to mine. No matter the listing, in my opinion (desire) words will most probably add up to prescribing the necessity of a Duty of Care agreement, conditional to a few direct guidances.
    ie., to conserve the plant and it’s immediate habitat via regular monitoring of numbers, nutrient/mineral specific soil testing/water/humidity/temp/ record keeping, security, surveillance, fencing, propagation, allowing access to XYZ parties for inspection....blah blah...

Well probably see stringent but not costly measures, nor measures that put a very important mine and employment in jeopardy.
    Not clauses that block a mine whose existence is vital in the fight against global warming.

All the conservation and monitoring,
    well we have already been doing it anyhow with quite good success, for several years.
    In the recent 15% placement we did, we had allocated (dedicated) a lot of money to the CCA and that is a committed present and future fund.
    So INR don’t use lip service, they act and they’ve been acting in the plants beat interests for years. As I understand before the herbivory iNRs efforts had increased it’s population.

As for the 80c figure you put out there, going by the CCA, I think we should already be at +$1 .
    But the charts show that we are going to meet resistance at about 76 in the next few days and then progress towards $1, even if it is only as high as 80c while we await news.
    Having unlocked our resource financially speaking, there’s no reason to be any lower than the day we unlocked it at 75c.
    We’ll stabilize in no time and re-test 76.
    - why?
    Because the market just has to know ‘what if?’
    Thats just what HOT shares attract.

Volatility = when stingrays think they’re sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.