INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

BTW my prediction for today’s close is +74.5.And tomorrow is...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    BTW my prediction for today’s close is +74.5.
    And tomorrow is another day, to be reviewed this evening.
    Chart signals changing constantly mean short t signals are a bit messy right now and the market is hesitant to be trigger happy.

To explain further,
    The stability we are experiencing in the 70’s this week and the current weakening selling pressure (and overall weakening Average Trade Volume) could indicate a rally based on new blood entering over the last 2 weeks and holding or forming up their positions.

Remember that a lot of this High Volume if the last week was created through Fund Managers’ markets and shortly Derivatives will be pushing Liquidity with a lot of effort.
    They are all cogs in an exclusive wheel....a Rare Earth Strategic Metals group.
    It’s commonplace to feel electricity in the air after asurprise event due to its further implications in other fundamental analysis.
    If the share moves higher over the next 2 days above 77.5 I will be betting with 95% confidence that it will retest 85.5 by mid next week.
    It’s just market curiosity to retest how weak a resistance line is by throwing a weak/false rally at it. That short period will be orchestrated by the Technical Analysts out there in my view.
    This is a calm before the storm in that sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $194.7K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 576407 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 968196 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.