INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

Rare Earth & Strategic Metals Index buying I think, as well as...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Rare Earth & Strategic Metals Index buying I think, as well as ASX opportunists who will ride the RESM Index listing date action;
    and who will have a punt knowing that the ASX and RESM values could try to sort out some kind of pegged relationship.
    (the whole first week should see fluctuations to around the $1 mark in my opinion).

We may see a similar effect (marginal) to what would happen if we were listed in the US and the US:INR share went up - in that example so too would our ASX:INR share go up, by rights, you would think.

So let’s hope this International RESM Index Listing has a similar effect.
    Fund managers are already investing in the LIT Battery Technology and Lithium Exchange so we will become part of that whole sector of investments, which can have a very positive effect on our domestic share price.
    They will know about our Industry leading status and green shoots potential and the rest will be history.
    The RESMI could give INR:ASX some stability too, who knows for sure but it’s effect should be sustained positivity, as we are already seeing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.