CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ins and outs (never straightforward), page-2

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    wow I hadnt actually thought about that side of things.

What a great revelation, for both Australia but more importantly the UK.

Builders in the UK have been sitting on many large en-globo parcels that they havent started to develop given the lack of appetite. Now with recent goals of reducing greenhouse gasses and making homes more eco friendly, they have to come up with cost effective "cookie cutter" innovations in order to hold on to their profit margins on homes sold. Solar is a problem because the systems require careful planning for maximum use, they also cost allot.
    CFU product can work the same in every home and therefore bulk orders are an option. Same cupboard can go in every home they sell. Also given the power output the home owner will not be as aprehensive on the cost as they will get it back over time.
    I havent done any sums but I dont think a standard PV system on a home in the UK would generate cashflow for the owner.

Great find G Mutton. In fact I hope that CFU have thought about this avenue for forward orders. If not they certainly should. Any one have the appropriate contact details. I wouldnt mind sending them a mail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.