ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

insane selling, page-8

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Norm,

this is not my point Norm. In fact the first thing I do when I research an exploration company is to look at the focus of the company. Unfortunately many small companies seem to think that the shareprice is somewhat proportional to the amount of projects they hold and/or work on. I prefer companies with a clear focus and allocation of funds. Arafura fits perfect into this prey pattern and I think management did quite a good job in terms of property strategy (apart from Kurinelli).

My real concern is that ARU management is sort of two-faced. They are excellent when it comes to their operational business, they have real dedicated, well educated and experienced staff and they know their job. But unfortunately management has its major weakness in regard to the share-market, to communication, in dealing with analysts etc. - in our days this side is getting and more important and I'm getting more and more concerned the Arafura performance in this respect. Arafura hires experts for almost everything but when it comes to capital raisings, convincing analysts, communication needs and so on they act dilettantish doing - at least in my opinion - a lot of mistakes.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $299.6K 1.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 270445 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1284625 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.