LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

insane situation.........

1. 1,286 Posts.
    I know i've been ramping this stock for months and am probably on ignore by ton's of posters by now but im sticking to my guns....

Market cap of $7mill for this product is just too cheap. We know the product works, advertisers are online in Turkey, Clear Channel have said its not a matter of IF but WHEN at 4TS, there are the real prospects of another 5 signs through DEFI, Rodd has also assured me that he is open to outright sales as well as the joint venture model - unless this company goes into administration (which is very unlikely considering they have no debt) there is going to be a re-rating in the stock price at some point in the future.

If you compare this stock to the other market dogs, the likes of TOX (market cap $25 mill) Deep Yellow (around 50 mill) MUL ($34 mill) you can see that on any good news whatsoever LUM could easily be trading at 20-30 cents and still be placed in the kennel.

Hell these are my thoughts only, thus far i have been proven wrong so who is to say I'm not just a nutter who has no idea, only time will tell...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.