JRV 6.25% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

Hehe, of course if you and jervoisVision2009 could get a...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, of course if you and jervoisVision2009 could get a excellent management team in for all of JRV shareholders, all of you deserve any honours for your hardwork and efforts.

However you could not think just the members of jervoisVision2009 would like to make JRV better, which is too far and a little bit extreme. Any extremes would damage your efforts and then JRV.

Definitely no one travel alone but when some people feel nowhere to go, it is insane to ask everyone to follow them by put anyone who have their views into the ignored list. Go forward together doesn't mean everyone could not remmeber who the are and what their own responsibility. I respect all of your efforts but I just feel insane for any extreme.

Nothing in the market is for right or wrong. Nothing is absolute right. Everthing is to get compromising for profit. No profit, the travallers should nowhere to go. W. Buffett are the master of the market. He know who he would like to go together. At moment, I just could not follow him good enough. I am in my learning curve so I am not qualified to know your vision enough but I do hope you could get JRV better.

Don't worry and don't feel too much pressure if your vision could not make JRV better. Your vision is a very important factor to JRV future but nothing is 100% safe. Sitting with JRV is my decision, I would take any consequences from JRV to my money.

No one travel along but you have to choose the one you fully trust if you know how to get the good partner. I don't know how to find them at moment. So I refrain myself to work with any partner at moment. It is great you get good partners, work together to put money into pocket, and cheer together in the party. Life should be like that but rare to be like that.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $75.07K 4.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 777057 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1042425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.