OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Good work Boondog.But for me I think gold will run higher than...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Good work Boondog.

But for me I think gold will run higher than 1700 - 1800. The US as reserve currency of the world is running a debt that is really unserviceble. Cold hard fact. Over time they wont be able to rein this debt in thru taxes or lower spending and for the time being seem intent on expanding their current debt thru quantitave easing.

Eventually it will be seen that there only course of action will be to either default on their debt or dilute their currency as a way of paying off their debt thru money which has lost its strength or true value. This is where the role of gold comes in as a store of true value and in fact the value of gold will increase as more and more people are happy to move their wealth out of paper currencies that do not maintain their purchasing power and into gold. As this happens gold will be seen as a way of not only retaining the value of you're money but also as one of the few safe ways to invest and increase the value of you're money/savings over time because of this trend into gold. I see these trends happening in a way that is exponential.

Anyway we will see what happens and either way it's all good (sort of).

All the best to OGC holders. I currently view this company as a strong and safe bet for a slow increase in the SP moving forward with any quicker upside movement in the SP coming as a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.