IMM 4.23% 34.0¢ immutep limited

inside day today, going to run soon, page-29

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    new director sorry TT but the sheep will stay away if you keep this up. I agree completely with you and I even thnk it is about to move back to 15-20c too (within weeks) but I don't think it will help putting it on this site. I'd really like Jen to plug in her webcam but she won't if you keep that up!

The new director is an excellent appointment - the board restructure is complete, the capital raising is gone and settled, The last 2 agreements still haven't been recognised and we have 2 more to go - expected this quarter ie the next 10 weeks. TA is neutral and my downtrend lines are about to be broken so when it does break 13/14c it will be a steady riser - the sentiment in Biotech has just hit rock bottom and this stock will be one of the leaders IMHO. There are plenty watching it now and brokers reports will begin circulating this week (my view). Bioshares meeting with the company and are supposedly going to write it up but it was already one of their top picks for 2005.

AstraZ trials due to finish this month and then 60 days to evaluate.

It's just one of those stocks that is going to double or triple at least when bio's move - I think it will happen earlier than people think - but that's just my view.

All this talk about 11 & 12c has been good for me - I have actually bought some and sold some at both prices - but just for fun - the real money is the early move to the 20's and then the 30's - much harder $$$ after that but I'll keep some for the $1 target in 2yrs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.8¢ 33.5¢ $1.374M 3.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95461 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 48512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.