VCR ventracor limited

in English please, what did you just say?And as for the threat...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    in English please, what did you just say?

And as for the threat of downramping every stock I own....I am quaking in my boots! You can move markets single handed! You've just shown your complete lack of credibility....you will downramp any stock regardless of its fundamentals because of personal differences. LUM a case in point.

What a joke, I hadn't even heard of you yesterday but you seem to have a gift for rubbing people up the wrong way and big noting yourself, I'm a pretty easygoing person but your arrogance takes the cake, here is an excerpt of your posts from the last 24 hours......

"3 million shares in lum at .36 or .35 is hardly a lot of volume
    I could buy a quarter of that myself if I were interested"

"you guys are going to lose your pants
    I made a killing so far VCR and QTM
    Picked up some more QTM today, and will not take any nonsense on getting out
    Perhaps had I not sold last week and been forced to admit it on various channels ( I am a very large shareholder) the price would not have dropped.
    Anyhow, Im back in 200K shares on QTM did it for me
    how many do you own in LUM gaga?
    i hope it drowns with you in it
    "

"YOU ARE WRONG!!!
    my average in vcr as ive just worked out is $1.20 bought so many under $1, none of your business as to why. I did try and tell you a particular doctor was sick
    He was coming back to work so I bought up.
    Nothing was happening at the time so then I waited for break out and decided to buy all I can at the 1.28 level, which is what VCR was at when he was ready.
    Missed a couple of opportunities and bought some more at 1.30 then 1.40
    I havent sold any yet, so why say I did?
    I have the log, kindly sent by a friend,
    in which you claim I was ramping into a sell, and I can prove I didnt sell them.
    Why would I? When I can afford to keep buying on dips
    Money is no object to me remember
    Im looking at the big picture, so whether i pay 1.30 or 1.50 for VCR when I know it is going to $10 in a year (maybe more) is irrelevant
    I am counting on being one of the biggest shareholders in the company by then"

you do a great job embarrassing yourself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.