IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

inside info

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Having worked for a few years for several companies overseeing drill programs, onsite, and pre and post drill, I'll give a brief overview of the process.

1. Myself and the field geologist are at the drill rig. AS each meter is drilled, the tailings empty into a large green bag. RC tailings are primarily dust and pulverized tiny rock chips. A 2-4 kilo sample is taken from each metre into a cloth bag and tagged. You cannot see visible ore in this sample, very dirty and dusty and we are talking grams per ton. With diamond drill, the field geo is looking at each core. If he saw visible ore, he would take steps to insure drillers do not become privy. In the type of host rock and grades we have seen at Majestic I doubt you would see visible gold unless it was hundreds of grams per ton or you drilled through a nugget. All samples are then sent to a lab for assay.

2. At the lab, samples are given a coded number. Throughout the assay process, none of the techs know whose sample, or where it is from. Once assayed, the head of the lab uncodes the assay and it is sent to the MD and the Chief Geologist. It is very compartmentilised at every step of the way.

3. The MD and Chief Geo receive the assays. One trusted person would compile the data for preparing the wireframe and resource estimate. Then the Ann.

IGR has not had leaks before and believing they are chock full of ethics, I doubt someone close to the source has spilled anything. The main culprit would be the MD, Chief Geo or the trusted personnel. MD would be prosecuted and stripped of being a director for years. Chief Geo could be prosecuted and be expelled from the Society of Geologist, and probably never have a decent job again. This is not to say these things don't happen, but much rarer than people would think. Usually shonky companies only.

We already know from Air Mag and Gravity that the strike length probably extends for kilometers. Nothing new there. But that does not mean that ECONOMICALLY MINABLE ORE extends the full length. Look at Salt Creek. Rocks extended but orebody eventually petered out further out.

I believe Majestic will be huge, no doubt. Super Pit? The ore at Super Pit extends over a thousand meters in depth. Majestic is an overlain orebody and beneath is not that prospective from what I've deduced so far.

There is a fourth possibility of leak, which is that someone hacked into IGR's computer net. But then we would read that on WikiLeaks already.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure the results will be fantastic, and so will the SP by end of the financial year. In fact, from my point of view, SP is already pretty fantastic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.