Inside Israel's war against Palestinians, page-121

1. 17,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think you are mistaken about the destruction of Israel. Whether people want to face it or not and even though I think Netanyahu has set off something that is appalling in its ferocity, Hamas is and has been committed to the destruction of Israel. The war and terrorist actions over decades have not only been about incursion in lands not allocated to Israel.

I guess time will tell

and sadly people want to hate -I wonder if you have noticed the hate towards Jews - people who have nothing to do with the Israeli government and are as appalled. You can see varying versions of antisemitism here and not just the obviously blatant. I suspect those who do will not see it, dismiss it, feel justified or don’t care how I Jew might feel. Whether people see it or not antisemitism is deeply ingrained.

I also think you are mistaken about the limits on Muslim activism though I agree the initial targets are obvious. activists are extreme in their views about the west and about Christianity. There will be no doubt in their head that the liberation of Palestine - whatever that actually means - provides an opportunity and as you see activism increase those who supported Palestine will find themselves in an interesting situation

only as the future unfolds will we find out what actually happens. I hope I’m wrong

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.