Inside Israel's war against Palestinians, page-204

1. 17,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I did not think your posts were antisemitic but I did think your post which commented:

refer to are far away from me and any that I speak with. most share my view that its Netanyahu, not Israel per se. but then I don't spend any time with radical haters. and on HC I'm yet to read any who blame Israel or Jews but, again, point the finger at Net

entirely missed the point about anti semitism and what it looks like. My post was to point out sone examples because you are consistently saying you are interested in learning. It’s not about whether they blame Netanyahu or not it’s how people express that and the use of language or phrases that are generalisations or propositions about Jews that are quite clearly not focusing on Netanyahu and the government

why does this matter? Because if you can’t recognise it unless it’s far more obvious then it will creep up as it did during the Nazi era and small things will become big things, calling on Millenia of slurs and representations of Jews that have been buried deep in the psyche of anyone who lives in the so called Christian parts of the world

that is a far more powerful hate that the out and out distaste for blacks and Muslim’s. And if you notice some of it is coming from those who have tried to position themselves as tolerant peace lovers.

as to the matter of dissonance being uncomfortable. If people aren’t feeling uncomfortable about the Middle East they are, in my view, taking a blinkered and black and white view of the conflict.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.