Inside Israel's war against Palestinians, page-205

1. 17,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    get over yourself and stop misrepresenting me. Maybe learn to read properly instead of making it up. it clearly suits you to do so.

If you think one can’t call out antisemitism when it is happening in australia or on hotcopper and be quite capable of having compassion for kids and adults living their lives in Gaza you are not the peace loving human you claim to be. They are separate matters and should be treated as such. Or maybe you are ok about Jews in melbourne who are finding themselves under verbal attack for something that is nothing to do with them.

and now you are comparing me with Netanyahu. Are you trying to bait me or seriously believe that? If so you are not a lapdog but a seriously deluded angry old man who has got a closed mind and is simply determined to find be distasteful. I’m sure my friends will get a laugh out of that.

I have not missed the elephant in the room btw - it’s your invention that I have. I don’t expect you to read all my posts properly but if you don’t you can expect to not really understand what I think at all. So maybe just get a grip on yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.