@ Hingdog; please remind me where I've done as you allege in...

1. 46,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @ Hingdog; please remind me where I've done as you allege in that post "... you just can't help yourself but place the blame on Jews ...".

Your comment is WRONG and I suspect you know it!

My references have been to what Netanyahu's regime has been doing to Palestinian civilians since the atrocities committed against Israelis by Hamas and other murdering mongrels on October 7th, 2023.

Apparently unlike you I don't turn a blind eye to what I regard as human rights violations, human suffering, war crimes, military atrocities etc. Apparently you don't share my concerns for what is an emerging human apocalypse throughput Gaza and you think it's just fine and dandy the Netanyahu's US resourced genocidal regime can undertake ethnic cleansing / genocide to deny Palestinian a future they were promised after WW2.

The points you made in that post are also factually WRONG - again, I suspect you know that too! Indeed, even Joe Biden has been dog-whistling what Netanyahu's genocidal regime has been doing to Palestinian civilians, albeit US funding of the carnage is the only reason it's continuing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.