@mapp; I'm unaware of any substantiation whatsoever of the...

1. 46,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @mapp; I'm unaware of any substantiation whatsoever of the scores of allegations made by Netanyahu's genocidal regime.

It's my considered assessment that the modis operandi of Netanyahu's' regime can be summarised thus:
    1. Ensure that the US is up to its eyeballs in publicly declaring support for 'Israel defending itself' eg. US Election Year
    2. Ensure that the US is fully resourcing the military supplies upon which Netanyahu's regime is dependent.
    3. Let the IDF off it's long leash - issue an advisory kill ratio per an 'alleged' Hamas operative at 15:1 [ie. ignore the slaughter of Palestinian babies, toddlers, children, teenagers, women with kids to care for and other vulnerable Palestinians].
    4. Kill as many journalists as possible - declare them to be 'collateral damage'..
    6. Kill as many UN staff as possible - declare them to be Hamas operatives.
    7. Refuse / fail to provide ANY evidence whatsoever to support the never-ending stream of baseless allegations made.
    8. Ignore all international calls NOT to kill Palestinian civilians: kill them in their homes, kill them in refugee camps, kill them as they approach aid distribution centres, kill them at mosques, kill them in schools, kill them in hospitals and even kill them doing exactly what the IDF has told them to do.
    9. Rinse and repeat.

It's deeply distressing to watch what Netanyahu's genocidal regime is doing to helpless, defenceless, suffering and tortured kids - IMO it's a crime against humanity that will be forever seared into History and hereafter define Netanyahu's regime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.