FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

With over a billion shares of FBR out there. I am recently...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    With over a billion shares of FBR out there. I am recently beginning to question the story. I am a holder since 2016 with about 3.5k in this. Is this a billion dollar company for us to get to $1 share price?

Heck I have been positive about this for years .Don't want to downtamp my own position. But, with stock like apx for example, getting over that 1billion market cap (weather justifiable or not) puts focus on what a billion dollar company looks like and the revenue one must earn and growth expected to attain that level. And of course the lesser amount of shares on offer to support the share price.

I have always been long on FBR thinking I would hold forever. And I might (age26) but I am preparing for a much longer road than everyone in this thread has been commenting on and preparing for a much bumper ride.

I will probably not top up on my count. Don't get me wrong I bought this on the story 2 years ago. Future thinking mindset I do have. Now I have had time to learn more about stocks. I can see why some of the bigger players are waiting to get in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.