RBM redbank mines limited

inside trading, page-7

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hi GoneSurfing,
    Also it could be M.K. has been reading the various Announcements here and likes what he has seen.
    The Airborne Survey of the Copperado lease came to the Market on just One of the many general bad Market days and with most of the Market's Punters 'done and dusted' after the Opes Prime Saga etc., the resultant Copperado Airborne survey Announcement was just 'water off a duck's back' however it seems that I was not the only person impressed by that Announcement, with M.K. being another and he has more money than people like me. GoneSurfing, I noticed there were at least Ten indications in the Copperado Airborne Survey results released so far and One indication in Copperado was approx. Eight times the size of the average indication in the present Redbank mine Area. More results are awaited from that Airborne survey of Copperado. A good update on Copperado could see M.K. become more active, however if Crawley Investments come to exceed 20 % of RBM Shares they will have to state their intentions to the Market. it looks like the only RBM shares for sale in general are 'Take Profits' or perhaps from some people who are short of Cash for some Christmas shopping etc..

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.