EMN 4.17% 4.6¢ euro manganese inc

Insider & CFO buys, page-7

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    A lot of weird claims in this one.

- "important users of this HIGH grade mineral" - look at other Mn projects around the world, look at existing sites. Compared to them it is not "HIGH", slightly above average at best.

"power supply being so close giving an ongoing cost advantage" - there is literally zero advantage in the fact that a (coal) power plant stands across the street. No difference if it is 200m away, 1km away or 50km away.

"Please remember this is not a mine" - technically (according to EU definitions) it will be a small-scale open-pit mine. Sure, you can call it "recyclation of the tailings" if you wish to attract some ESG fund.

"as has been mentioned before the local water [ground and river] will be given a new life" - again, the impact of the Labe river is virtually zero if not negative (risk of pollution). The small harbour was used for coal transportation 50 years ago before they realized it is a stupid idea and it is cheaper (and even more enviromentally friendly) to just use the railroad.

"Marco I understand originates from South Africa as does another connected to this amazing industry ... ELON MUSK ! " - afaik he was born in Chile and lives in Canada.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.