MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

insider is selling

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I have been bullish on this scrip but not any more as there is something wrong and someone (insider informer) wants to sell a lot even at this price.In the past 8-10 days even the market was good,the share is not moving up and when the market is little bit down, this share is falling and lost the stream.on low volumes it is losing 1 cent easily and imagine on higher volume it will come down drastically.for the next 2 weeks i am seeing this share back to 19-19.5 cents and will struggle to touch even 24 cents when market rises.This share is now more speculative than fundementally strong.even when it moved up from 21 to 38 last month or so, it was purely speculation and the only people got out are the insiders or the company blokes who made monbey and again the investors got trapped.the people who are writing good about this are the actual sellers.
    Beware!! dont get your fingers burnt as i can assure this is not the time to buy and wait for 19 cents which you will see in the next 2 weeks.my honest opinion and the rest on your strategy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.