BNB babcock & brown limited

When I posted some several months back about Babcock trading...

1. 230 Posts.
    When I posted some several months back about Babcock trading whilst insolvent there were Babcock related subscribers and posters to this site that pooh poohed my claims and even suggested I would be sued.

I have held my breath long enough and Babcock has not sued. Instead it is now being investigated by the regulator for those same offences I accused them of commiting. I addded then and continue with my claim that directors of B& B were involved in massive insider trading as well aided and abbetted by a major bank and its staff.

I further add that B&B and their directors were also engaged in forms of banking and finance misconduct to the extent they were illegally profiting from the demise of companies they destroyed by forcing these into unnecessary bankruptcy in order to steal their assets. Yes steal.

Amongst their directors and advisors are prominent lawyers of the blue blood variety within the legal fraternity.

None of this mess is over by a long shot yet. We will pursue the B&B's of this world and their government, judicial and legal contacts till they are all safely (for the rest of us) behind bars.

What these maggots of society fail to understand is that their underlings and those who they mistreat in their midst are only too happy to talk and copy to others evidence of their misconduct.

I often wonder why it is that ASIC is like a jilted lover the last to know always. And that too they get to know when its too late.

Perhaps its because they do not trust whistle blowers and do not like criticism. They believe that only they know the law. A bit like the CMC. When matters are drawwn to their attention they want proof and won't seek to secure proof from the evidence in informer material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.