ALB 0.00% 5.9¢ albion resources limited

insider trading at its finest, page-14

1. 18,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Not that I can find.

I think original forecast was a CC around US2/lb after pgm credits.

Obviously a 'lower than expected grade' impacts on that CC, but now I am not too sure about the grades in the other parts of the deposit yet to be accessed.

The announcement of a review is a worry, but they do say they have no issues with the resource or plant, so I presume the 'lower grade than expected' is isolated to one part of the deposit?

Any miner here who could highlight just what could be going wrong at this early stage to result in lower tonnage than expected?

I guess they have burnt the 11.7m cash from the last quarter, so with recent announcements and share issues, I guesstimate the market cap is around 14, cash around 16 (to see them to full production and expected grade hopefully) and debt must be around $77m ?

I cant see that the Ni price needs to rise at all for this to survive, but they must meet expected grade/tonnage and hence cash costs.

What I really would like to know is who is dumping huge volumes on the market - 2.8% of issue on friday. And how much do they still have to go?

Huge volume going through

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.