LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Insider trading at the expense of reputation/market credibility?, page-7

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Raul, it would seem that today you are the designated point guard sent in first up trying to defend your very cosy positions as friends of mgmt but unfortunately, in so doing, your bias, ignorance and lack of judgement is showing.

I am a shareholder because I believe in what looks like a fantastic resource.

What I don't believe in are the ridiculous penny dreadful games that are being played with this fantastic resource which can only serve to downgrade its long-term potential.

If you (and your overly aggressive attack dog) friends were 'normal' shareholders without your obvious agenda, then surely you would want LINDIAN to maximise its potential?

This is very obviously not being done, when, instead of acting like the Tier one resource this has the potential to be, stupid, short-term greedy games like what we have just seen yet again are happening with the big pre-announcement buying on Friday and the huge post-announcement dump today to benefit the select few?

Let's call this for what it certainly seems like = Insider Trading?

Raul, from your posts it seems like you might have benefitted from this and, in particular, when you react so emotionally when someone calls it out?

I am a proud shareholder who believes in the resource however, mgmt must be judged on all their actions and they should be called out when tawdry stuff like this keeps happening.

The fact that you and your other friends on here keep running a type of "protection racket" with your many co-ordinated attacks on other shareholders not in your insiders' club just helps the rest of us realise what your game is and what sort of human beings you are....!

This is supposed to be a shareholders forum not an insiders club?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.