BCN 6.90% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Insider trading charges against both the former BCN Project Manager and the former Competent Person, page-40

1. 5,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    I think the last 2 years has smacked of a stock not trading freely. At the time there were calls of a leaky ship so assume that the accusation was first made way back then and the time until now is how long lawyers take to set a prosecution date.

It makes me unhappy to see i have invested here the last 2 years and have been basically caught up in a scandel which appears to have prevented BCN stocks from trading freely. It sucks that insider trading likely happend and with a stock i own meaning myself and everyone else invested missed out on a little bit of upside due to this / these timely purchases.

I hope we get a resemblence of a freely traded stock now and hope we can do buy-backs or other decisions that might of been hamstrung by this insider allagation.

So we get rid of him but he still has stock and got a dividend? Should he not have been forced to sell if its been going on two years? Hope (for once) ASIC defends shareholders and his shares get destroyed..

I guess they dump them on market. No biggie compared to the mess we have already endured. Am sure current managment are pretty annoyed about the whole thing also as its a cloud over there head for years now and well.. guessing its created rumors that the LOM was rubbish or there was infighting.. but no, just a ASX cheat looking to profit at shareholders expence.

I think it was SaberX that took exception to Bevter saying "leaky ship again" a year or two back saying there was no leaky ship (sorry if i got my facts wrong).. well turns out long termers that noticed it were dead right, and it was so obvious it got reported - OR we have an investor in our midst that did the job of an investigator and wrote to ASIC to tell them about a seemingly obvious move in SP prior to a release.

Hope this rubbish is behind us now but got the feeling non-holders are gonna flog this a little longer. Speaking of which .. i always doubt intentions of non-posters like i do a spiking SP and big volume prior to a price sensitive announcment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $4.685K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4794698 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5249958 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 130000
Last updated 12.01pm 31/05/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.