BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Insider trading or pure speculation?, page-48

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Davi, you are starting to sound desperate, by responding to every single post. The reality is no one except those leading our company really know what stage we are up to. Everything is a signal which can be interpreted a different way. The fact some very large buy orders are coming in could be interpreted in a positive light and yes the fact a partnership has not been announced could be interpreted in a negative light. The reality is no one knows. What I find interesting is your increasing level of desperation. Why are you so attached to a stock you have no monetary interest in and Why are you increasing your negativity at a time when the share price is rapidly rising? Unless you have something new to add, I'd suggest you are just repeating the same old story. (for what end, I do not know?). As an investor, I really appreciate those who have researched and made meaningful contributions to this forum. Those who just want to sling mud at each other - you really are wasting everyones time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.