PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Insider Trading

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Has anyone noticed this sentence -in Next Small Cap’s (“NSC”) promo email to its subscribers - at 9.59am today:

“Hencewhy we are excited about our early stage investment “in PRL’s Zero CarbonHydrogen….”.

To me it implies that they – NSC –came to know about this project as late as the last trading day – i.e. lastFriday 12 Feb. – the day before the Co. announced its Trading Halt @ 9.45am on Monday 15th Feb.

You will also see in the Co.’s Ann. today that Viaticus Capital (of whichco. PRL’s chairman is also a Director) has subscribed $450,000 (i.e for 30m shares @ 1.5c each) = to 1/3rdof the “strategic capital raising” of $1.35m – which issue was “heavilyoversubscribed….”‘.

Hence the balance – of $900.000 –was raised from professional & sophisticated investors, (PSI’s) also prior totoday, the day trading resumed after the Trading Halt.

Does anyone wonder whether NSCcould have been 1 of these? How else could they have made an investment in this“out of the blue” project, that the investing public knew sfa about until after10am today?

I wouldn’t like to be one of the “averageJoe” s/holders who sold their shares last Friday @ between 2.2c & the high &close of 2.6c – a jump of 0.3c a share on the day, on a 12.5m t/over, thehighest daily t/o since Jan 29th, if they were savvy to everythingI’ve said above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.