CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

TMT;I have been screaming from the rooftops about dilution...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    TMT;

I have been screaming from the rooftops about dilution feathering Fortitudes cap.

IMO the refinery should be dropped like a hot stone. The real incentive for the refinery was off-shore.

The refinery will be played like this;

Faithful shareholders flock to CVI Mecca and pray feverantly that the allmighty look after them in this time of need, he then asures them that the refinery is in safe hands. 1b placement gets made to Global or some other exaulted entity. The deal falls through and the regiester gets sold down on the shares.

Angry issues a "fatwah".

What should happen;

Angry issues a "fatwah".

Shareholder pilgramage to CVI Mecca goes as planned with suicide shareholders claiming a "Jihad" via proxy vote for no refinery/dilution. A goat is slayed in the corner of the building and the board places blood handprints on the doors of CVI vowing shareholder prosperity and Cu only.

Seriously

Cu is in demand, CVI allready have 500m shares plus 100m options. The refinery will be the final nail in CVI. Diamonds are another unwanted distraction.

Make them turn CVI into a one commodity company !

Excuse me, prayer time.

(PS, no offence to be taken to Muslims, just being commical and preping myslf for the next few weeks in Bahrain......again)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.