BMN 0.65% $3.08 bannerman energy ltd

insider trading, page-11

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    "p/s like to here the thoughts about the quality of the uranium (grade); 195 -259 ppm isn't outstanding in my opinion."

Delerio5

The grades are are fine. The problem is that people compare them with PDN's Langer Heinrich, but that is wrong. That is a different style of uranium and is mined differently.

Bannerman have an alaskite hosted, bulk-tonnage deposit that will be "bulk-mined" ... hence the grades can be much lower. What you need to look at is production costs per lb ... that is the key. At this stage BMN has costs of $22 p/lb, but they will look to significantly lower that with heap leaching & radiometric sorting. I expect a final cost to be about $19. With long-term U3O8 selling at around $70 p/lb, that is a VERY profitable project. CAPEX is going to be the issue!

As a comparison, check out the other two advanced deposits in the area:

Valencia: owned by Forsyth has 81mlbs @ only 120ppm ... and they are advancing to production as an economical mine. They have a tiny cut-off of only 60ppm too (BMN 100ppm)

Trekkopje: owned by Uramin has 157mlbs @ only 140ppm, and just 80ppm cut-off. They are building the mine as we speak ... also an economical project.
    So, looking at BMN with 127m/lbs @ 207 PPM with a 100ppm cutoff ... I am wrapped. remember too they have some excellent high grade portions which they will sort & mine first, so expect initial production to be around 300ppm anyway.

Of course we must mention that Extracts new Rossing South deposit is a beauty with spectacular grades, so it will have a greater profit margin again, probably around $13 p/lb.

These two companies are the pick

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.