BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

insider trading, page-15

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Wake up Ubull, and please start your research by reading the original bmn scoping study !

It was prepared by experienced Geologists (Coffee & co.)about 2 years ago

They confirmed the project was economical & very profitable back then based on production costs of $22.47 per pound & a sale price of ( wait for it!!) just $45....even tho the long term price was & still is about $60 something.

As tibbs highlighted the BFS engineers are decreasing production costs down to $19 ...so I won't repeat that.

The mine will produce approx 7 million pounds per annum at gross profit of say $40 a pound .... Somebody do the math & let us know.

After the scoping study I bought a lot more shares coz I had (& still do) have confidence in the company building a profitable mine ASAP.

So far in the 3 years I have been a shareholder the company has delivered;

with drilling results ( increasing resource size) ; also they have secured BFS financing($20 million) plus they have /are increasing qualified staff to run the mine.

You are entitled to your opinion here, of course; but so far very qualified geologists & engineers are preparing detailed plans to build this mine. .....and you post on here they are wasting their time & our money!!

You'll have to come up with something better than that.

Ubull ; this is the first time I have noticed your posts on bmn & I too reckon you should research a lot deeper before telling us the mine will not be economical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.473M 534.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 416 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.