BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

insider trading, page-37

1. 27,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    it's really been displaced from its true value IMO.

The bear market.....

Great at fear, and pushing things lower, but slow to re-appreciate this true value.

A little history, when BMN was sliding, EXT and DYL both have had support from their instos.

BMN's instos sold out presumably to invest into producers. That was the official line from the company.

But i suspect, that these instos, had the insight, to understand what the effect of a dark rain cloud like savannas court case would do to sentiment. Absolutely crush it, and in a bear market, fear is everything.

Add to that shorters, or cfd chorts, and BMN got hammered to 22c.

A few of us here were faithful enough to get some at this level. I had previously loaded up at th 60-80c cant believe my eyes level in two years, when ext and dyl was holding firm. But, a few extra bucks, bough another 25% of my BMN holding at 28c.

A quick look to Reality, and it shot back to 60c, my bet is a lot of that was short covering.

I think it was the savanna settlement that put us on the road to 1.00.

A little too quick, and a retrace to support at 60c.

But bear market, whats the real value?

Agree, the better EXT do, the more insatiable will the comparison fall on BMN.

And the reality is, BMN sits where it is, because it really only has retail holders, gun shy and shell shocked from the market crash, pushing a few bucks into it.

Where and when the real big brother support will kick in by a serious contender is anyones guess.

But agree, it will happen, as a t/o target, how can PDN ignore the tenament surrounding LH?

4-6 bucks, thats real value.

Uranium is one comodity with intrinsic support and bottom in place, irrelent of world economy, and offer good margins to producers at these prices.

Is there a tipping contest for best 2009 performer?

BMN. MAK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.