KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi @vacre,I don't have any specific insight into capacity to...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hi @vacre,

I don't have any specific insight into capacity to continually expand fulfillment load tbh. I do know that current warehouses are brimming (or were earlier this year at least), so I would assume that any new larger contracts will necessitate additional warehousing space, IE signing bigger clients for fulfilment would likely have to be paired with organising additional leasing arrangements to meet quantity requirements. But as I said I don't have specific details. It is definitely another thing that DT would do well to address to market so that we can gauge scaling capability, as the fulfillment division will be critical in the coming years (as imo GMV growth will be slower than a lot of people anticipate, and fulfillment will be holding the fort for a while yet).

I am pumped for 'Insider' access since Market was not available in TAS, and ostensibly Kaddy 'Insider' will be from the outset. Can't wait to place my first order, and here's hoping we get a concrete update on 'Insider' soon.

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.