BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Insider, page-16

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    there's plenty of stuff I've got no idea about..in connection with takeover laws.you mean.
    For clarification..........the acceptances by the 2 US funds take acceptances beyond the 1% threshold which require notification of a ' substantial shareholder' notice. Are these 2 funds now RMS shareholders by virtue of their acceptance? No.
    Ramelius have imposed a 50.1% acceptance condition and so until that is reached or waived then there can be no allotment of RMS shares to the 2 US funds.They remain today BRB shareholders.The 1st of May is the closing date for the RMS takeover so plenty of BRB shareholders will be advised to wait until the last week though the now unreliability of delivery of Australia Post may encourage early acceptance. Of course Ramelius can extend the bid, at its leisure with or without the minimm acceptance having been achieved. They are at 25% already so in my opinion the odds are good that they will reach 50.1% by 1May and with the bid declared unconditional I'm anticipating a flood of acceptances after that ....enough prospectively to get them to that 80% threshold.
    How may BRB shareholders are willing to tough it out after the closing of the offer? I'm guessing 3.
    Disclosure: I'm a significant RMS holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.