EOS 1.66% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

Well I agree its been in a downtrend for approximately 7 weeks...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well I agree its been in a downtrend for approximately 7 weeks losing around 15%. If you draw a trend line from April 2020 to today then its pretty much just gone sideways. Of course you could use the end Jan 2020 high as the starting point to your downtrend and have a 50% loss. I feel sorry for anyone that bought in at the high but IMO most of the drop in early 2020 was covid related and its just been sideways since. Mr Market just not sure what to do with this company at the moment and I don't either. Like everyone else I'll have to wait for more news/reporting to see where this will go however I'm of the opinion the upside is good enough to take the risk of some short term pain "IF" it drops further. Waiting for some potential fall to buy in or top up runs the risk of missing the upswing altogether.

Also remember how much the market liked this in 2019 leading up to the 10.80 high from a low of 2.25. If that trend returns when the globe returns to normal and we've had some good news along the way what's the potential? That's why I'll hold on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.